15 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 8ft wide X 16ft long X 3ft 6in high (exact size and style may vary slightly)
- 15 Yard containers are perfectly suited for small residential projects like basement, attic or garage clean-ups, small kitchen, or bathroom remodeling, up to 25 square roof replacement, cleaning a recently vacated apartment or small house and more. A Great choice for concrete, brick and more.
20 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 8ft wide X 16ft long X 5.5ft tall (exact size and style may vary slightly)
- 20 Yard containers are ideal for kitchen remodels, large bathrooms, basements, garage cleanouts, all types of demolition, roofs between 25 and 40square, commercial projects of all kinds and much more.
25 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 8ft wide X 18ft long X 6ft tall (exact size and style may vary slightly)
- 25 Yard containers are ideal for kitchen remodels, large bathrooms, basements, garage cleanouts, all types of demolition, roofs between 40 and 50 square, commercial projects of all kinds and much more.
30 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 8ft wide X 20ft long X 7ft tall (exact size and style may vary slightly)
- 30 yard containers are great for large scale residential remodeling projects, roofs larger than 50 square, whole house clean outs, demolition, yard debris, commercial projects, and much more. These containers easily fit in most driveways and are great to split with neighbors.
Licensed contractors and builders please call for special offers!!!
Call us today to learn about our pricing for concrete and Masonry hauling and recycling
Call to learn about our tire removal and disposal services
If you do not see it on our site, or if think you may be out of our coverage area just call to discuss
We are eager and ready to help with all your hauling and disposal needs
Are you planning a residential project? We offer a variety of dumpster options for you to choose from for your next project. Whether you are talking a big home renovation, a cleanout, or just need to get rid of a lot of junk, we have you covered.
Our commercial dumpsters are perfect for businesses small and large who need cost-effective waste removal. We work with a variety of businesses in all industries to help them manage and transport waste. No job is too big or too small for us to tackle, our team can give you a customized quote to fit your specific needs.
THINGS TO KNOW
- It is always best when our dumpsters are placed on a level and hard surface.
- Sometimes Concrete, Brick, and stone are heavy and can cost a fortune at the landfill ask us about our masonry recycling dumpsters.
- When thinking of the location for your dumpster keep in mind our trucks need almost 75 ft from back of dumpster to front of truck in order to roll container off, also be sure overhead is clear of power lines, and lastly that any gate or opening is a minimum 10 ft wide.
- You can usually increase dumpster capacity by simply busting up cabinets, dressers, tables, ect.
- Be sure the door is securely shut before you completely fill it.
- Be sure to load the dumpster evenly and DO NOT GO ABOVE THE MAXIMUM FILL LINE!!!!!
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP
11 Ann Avenue
Essex, MD 21221